Last Date: 13 February 2018
Post Name : Lab Assistant
No of Posts: 02 Posts
Salary: Rs. 17,000/-Per Month
1. Essential: – High school or equivalent with five years’ experiences in chemical and analytical laboratory from a Government institution or recognized institute.
2. Desirable: – Experience in chemical and Analytical Laboratory. Handling sophisticated analytical instruments Viz., GC, HPLC etc.
Age Limit: 28 years
Post Name : Senior Research Fellow
No of Posts: 02 Posts
Salary: Rs.28,000/-Per Month
1. Essential:- M.Sc. Degree (Chemistry/ Forensic Science), 2 yrs. experience along with NET.
2. Desirable:- Experience in chemical and Analytical Laboratory (ii) Handling sophisticated analytical instruments Viz., GC, HPLC, GC-MS, LC-MS, Statistical software’s.
Age Limit: 35 Years
Application Fee : Not specified
How To Apply : 1. The interested candidates meeting above-mentioned conditions of eligibility may report latest by 10:00AM as per the dates and time mentioned against each post, at this Institute. Candidates will not be entertained after 10.30 am under any circumstances. The candidates have to submit application on plain paper along with two copies of their detailed Bio-Data with the attested copies of educational, work experience certificates, one passport size photograph and testimonials at the time of reporting for interview.Date of Walk in written test / Interview – 13-2-2018, Time – 10.30 am.
2. A written test before taking an interview will be conducted if the number of eligible candidates are more than 30. In this case, merit list will be prepared based on written test and only 10 shortlisted candidates from merit list will be called for interview. The written test will contain question related to General Knowledge and relevant subject. For the post of Data Entry Operator, speed test on computer will be taken which will be intimated based on the performance in the written test and only 10 qualified candidates from merit list will be called for interview.
3. The engagements of all posts will be on temporary basis and the selected candidates shall not have any right to claim for regular appointment under NIOH / ICMR and his/her engagement will be deemed terminated immediately after expiry of the project / extension of the project without any notice and the NIOH, Ahmedabad will hold no responsibility for payment of salary/regular appointment etc. thereafter. As per ICMR norms the project employees are not entitled for any other allowances since the post is purely temporary, adhoc and co-terminate with the project.No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk in written test / interview. Ref No: NIOH/Project/Multi-centric/2017-18/
Interview Address : National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad – 380016
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Walk-In Date : 13/02/2018
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Advertisement Detail : Click Here
Get Free Government jobs Alert on your WhatsApp Please Save ( 7567548834 ) this Number and Send Message "Hi"