Last Date: 24 June 2018
Post Name: Assistant Horticultural Officer
No of Posts: 805 Posts
Salary: Rs. 20600 – 65500/- (Level 10)
Qualification: A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination and A pass in the two years Diploma course in Horticulture in the Institutions approved by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University or Director of Horticulture and Plantation Crops or from the Gandhigram Rural Institute.
Age Limit: 30 years for all Others and No age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes
- For All Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs, Destitute Widows, Differently Abled Persons, Ex-servicemen: No fee
- For All Others: 100/-
Pay Examination fee through Net Banking/Credit card/ Debit card or it can be paid offline at the State Bank of India / Indian Bank.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.tnpscexams.net from 25.05.2018 to 24.06.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 25 May 2018
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 24 June 2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank: 26 June 2018
- Date of Examination: 11 August 2018
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Get Free Government jobs Alert on your WhatsApp Please Save ( 78619 15590 ) this Number and Send Message "Hi"