Last Date : 17 December 2017
Post Name : Office Attendants
No. of Posts: 526 Posts
Salary : Not Specified
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting office to which he is applying (Refer Annex III). Such qualication should be from a recognized board.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment office to which he/she is applying for (Refer Annex III).
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 01/11/2017. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualication are not eligible to apply.
- Bank reserves the right to call for any document in support of domicile status of the candidate.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should at least have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defence service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting oce should be procient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT
Age Limit : Between 18 and 25 years (Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/11/1992 and not later than 01/11/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply)
Application Fee :
- Rs. 450/- for OBC/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of test fee and intimation charges.
How To Apply: Candidates can apply online through offical website http://ibps.sifyitest.com/rbioattoct17/ only and no other mode of application will be accepted on before 07 December
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 17.12.2017
Job Location : All India
Get Free Government jobs Alert on your WhatsApp Please Save ( 78619 15590 ) this Number and Send Message "Hi"