Last Date : 20 April 2017
Post Name : Dean of Studies in SBIM (On Contract Basis)
No of Vacancy : 1200 Posts
Salary : Rs. 13500-25520/-
Qualification : a. MBA from Top Indian/International ‘B’ Schools, OR , b. Ph.D. from Top Indian University or Top Indian /International B-Schools , c.Preference will be given to those having MBA/Ph.D. in the discipline of Banking and Finance (Experience: The candidate should have adequate experience in a leading industry/educational/research institute.)
Nature of Appointment: Short term contract (Initial period 3 years with interim renewal every year based on performance).
Age Limit : 40 Years, Maximum 65 years as on 01.02.2017
How to Apply:
The completed application with photograph & signature of the applicant should be sent by post to the address mentioned in the application form along with the photocopies of following papers.
- Proof of age (Copy of 10th standard/ 12th standard certificate showing the Date of Birth).
- Certificates and testimonials regarding academic qualifications.
- Certificates regarding experience in the relevant area.
- A one-page write-up as the separate annexure, describing career and performance achievements in service with supporting documents.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi-Government offices, Public Sector undertaking will be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” in original from the employer at the time of interaction.
Address to sent Applications: Completed application with enclosures should reach us latest by 20th April 2017 at the following address:- “State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021”
Download PDF : Click Here
Download Form : Click Here
Get Free Government jobs Alert on your WhatsApp Please Save ( 7567548834 ) this Number and Send Message "Hi"