Last Date : 14 December 2017
Post Name : Odisha Civil Service Examination
No. of Posts: Not Specified
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/-Per Month
Qualification : Candidates should possess Degree/ Equivalent from any recognized University.
Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 21 to 37 years for Unreserved category (Male), 40 years for EBC (Female & Male), 42 years for SC/ ST (Male & Female) candidates as on 01-08-2017.
Application Fee :Candidates should pay Rs. 524/- for Unreserved through SBI Challan/ Online payment/ CSC
How To Apply :
1. Candidate must go through the details Of this Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up online application form. Candidates must apply online through the Website of the OPSC http://opsconline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily be rejected.
2. Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal http;//opsconline.gov.in. i) Instructions to fill up the Online Application Form. ii) Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Hand Thumb Impression (LTI)
3. Candidates are requested to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of their full signatule and scanned image of Left Hand Thumb Impression(LTI) in the online Application Form. Uploaded photograph.
4. Specimen (full) signature and LTI must be clearly identifiable/ visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be reiected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained. The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application Form well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush
5. Candidates should keep at least two copies of latest passport size photograph whlch is uploaded in the online application form for future The candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application Form and put their signature under the declaration for submission to OPSC along with copies of requisite certificate & documents and take a printout of Online Challan (Pay-in-slip) for payment of requisite fee at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). On successful submission of the online application form, a UNIQUE REGISTRATION ID Number will be generated and displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form. Candidates are requested to note down the Unique Registration ID Number and use it in future correspondence.
6. On-line applications are invited from the candidates through the proforma Application Form to be made available on WEBSITE (http://opsconline.gov.in) from
30.11.2017 to 14.12.2017 (Note: 16.12.2017 iS the last date for payment of examination fees).
Job Location : Cuttack
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 14 .12.2017
Get Free Government jobs Alert on your WhatsApp Please Save ( 7567548834 ) this Number and Send Message "Hi"